- Waking up @ 5 am to ANY Disturbed song will scare the hell out of you. (Even if you’re a fan.)
- I’m getting old. I actually listened and enjoyed NPR News at 6 am on my way to work.
- Never rush out of the office on a Friday without making sure all of Monday’s work is ready to go. Whatever you forget on Friday will make you come to work EARLY on Monday.
- An all you can eat pizza buffet with co-workers and mango gelato is a nice break in the middle of the day.
- Alternating between the music of Rammstein & Matthew Ryan while trying to knock out a “to do list” a mile long works.
- Gas prices still suck but not as bad as the stock market.
- I should have paid more attention in economics.
- I should be more savvy with my money and understand the difference between the various ways to save. (Thank God for Suze Orman. She might come across as a smug bitch, but you know what, she got me out of debt.)
- Knowing you should work out isn’t a great motivator to work out.
- Sometimes a mediocre Pinot Noir, Chex Mix, and mind numbing TV is exactly the way to end a day you didn’t realize was stressful.
- I realized that I am not a fan of Sarah Palin, Joe Biden, John McCain, or Barack Obama. Can I write Jimmy Buffett in for President? Margaritas at 5 anyone? We do need a change and it’s a change in latitude and attitude.
- At the end of the day, the thing that matters to me is that I can sit on my front porch and stare up at the stars and maybe just glimpse a planet, a meteor, or galaxy passing on by me.
Listening to “Ain’t No Easy Way” by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club