My former roommate use to make white chicken chili all the time. She would be in the kitchen for hours slicing and dicing, but the end result was more than worth it.
Though I love to cook, I get lazy in the kitchen. Especially when it comes to chili. I want easy without the mess. I want fast without the prep.
This recipe is super easy and only has 5 ingredients and this makes enough chili for 4-6 hungry humans or if you’re like me, lunch and dinner for the next few days.
– 2 packages of Quorn Chik’n Tenders
– 3 cans of cannellini beans (I prefer those to Great Northern Beans)
– 4 cups of vegetable broth
– 10 oz of salsa verde (I just used a generic grocery brand – adjust quantity if you don’t want it too spicy)
– 2 tsp. ground cumin (I adjusted this to 1 tsp since I’m not a huge fan of cumin. You can also use pre-packaged white chicken chili mix if you want.)
Mix all the above in a large pot and simmer over medium heat until it boils.
Top off with cheese, sour cream, tortilla strips or whatever floats
It’s that easy and that good.