I am not the greatest runner. I am not even a great fan of running, but I do it because I like the zen benefits of it and if I run, I can avoid condition training (assault bike, ski-erg, row-erg, etc).
I can run with music or without it but when I do use music, I don’t use it as a pace setter or anything like that, I often use it as a distraction and since running is back in my life, I needed the first month of music to set the mood for me.
Music to pump me up and music to make me not take it all too serious and that’ s how the January running playlist came about.
The first 6 songs are there to get me moving.
The last 6 songs are there to take my mind off of how long I have left to go.
- What’s Happenin! by Ying Yang Twins
- Get Ur Freak on by Missy Elliot
- Black Skinhead by Kayne West
- I Know You Want Me by Pitbull
- Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson
- Toy Soldier by Britney Spears
- I Look Fuckin Cool by Adore Delano
- Geronimo by RuPaul
- Low by Todrick Hall
- Blurred by Bynes by Willam
- Downtown by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Categories: Running Playlist